CreativeCommons

Sunday, 19 February 2012

On Order..

Hello people..

One of my friend's asked me to make a card for his parent's wedding anniversary.. and the conditions were: No hearts, no mr./mrs. stuff, no birds, no doves, no love forever and other such things..

I was confused and clueless at first, but then after a lot of thinking, gazing at walls, out of the window and on blank sheets I came up with this... And viola!! he liked it, Hoping that his parents like it too...

So here's the card..

 











4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the colours, and you have done well creating that central rectangle - I know just how difficult that can be to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Philippa.. It is difficult but then it's worth it :)

      Delete
  2. Thats so pretty and colorful . Tiny leaves and sun.. beautiful.

    http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete